Thank you so much for your interest in our Tours!
We are passionate about bringing you the best Salem has to offer in food and wine, in a fun and engaging way, while learning about Salem’s history and culture. With Salem’s booming modern culinary scene, our Tours are ideal for both locals and visitors.
Our Food Tours run all year. Public Tours take place from 2pm-5.30pm, Monday through Saturdays. Closed major holidays. To maintain an intimate and pleasing experience, we typically provide for a maximum of twelve guests and a minimum of six guests. Private/corporate group timing and headcount can be flexible to fit needs. Every Tour is unique and includes savory, sweet, wine and spice tastings. Please take a moment to read our FAQ page. Tickets are $54 per person (unless otherwise noted) and include all tastings.
AM Coffee Walks run all year Monday through Saturdays for public, by special request on Sundays for groups and closed major national holidays. Coffee Walks run from 9.30am sharp to 11.10am. You can also reserve a Coffee Walk for a large group excursion, and we can modify to fit your needs.
Book a Food Tour You can either join into a Food Tour that is already forming (see list below) ***OR*** if you do not see your desired date listed here, you can request your desired date(s) . Kindly use the form below thank you! You can request 1-12 tickets for Food Tours.
- Thursday August 17th Afternoon Stroll 3pm start – 9 spots left; runs 3pm-5.15pm, includes a stroll through the Salem Farmers Market, as well as a cheese, wine, sweet and spice tasting. $28pp
- Kindly note our Monday August 21st AM Coffee Walk starts at 11am
- Thursday August 24th Food Tour – 9 spots left
- Saturday August 26th Food Tour – 2 spots left
- Thursday August 31st Food Tour – 4 spots left
- Saturday September 9th Food Tour – 5 spots left
- Tuesday September 12th Food Tour – 10 spots left
- Saturday September 16th Food Tour – 6 spots left
- Thursday September 21st special Autumn Stroll benefiting the Philips House Museum, includes a cheese, wine, sweet and spice tasting – $40pp for members; $50 non-members. Partial proceeds benefit this amazing Salem historic home. To reserve your spots, please click on this special link for ticketing for this event (only): http://shop.historicnewengland.org/PHI-FOOD2-10260/.
- Friday September 22nd Food Tour sold out (private party) – AM Coffee Walk available
- Saturday September 23rd Food Tour – sold out (private party) AM Coffee Walk available
- Sunday September 24th Weekend Stroll $34pp includes a cheese, wine, sweet and spice tasting. 3pm start.
- note: on Sunday September 24th our sister Tour, the Salem Spirits Trolley, runs 12.30pm to 3.15pm Info and tickets
- Monday September 25th Food Tour – 10 spots left
- Tuesday September 26th Food Tour – 10 spots left
October: To accommodate crowds, we offer regular Food Tours weekdays only in October. However, we are pleased to offer our AM Coffee Walks 7 days a week the entire month. Monday thru Fridays at 9:30am, Sundays 11am. When requesting an October date, please specify Food Tour or Coffee Walk in form below. Thank you!
- Monday October 2nd – afternoon Food Tour sold out private party; AM Coffee Walk available
- Tuesday October 3rd Food Tour – 4 spots left
- Friday October 6th – Weekend Kick-off Stroll $34pp includes a cheese, wine, sweet and spice tasting. 3pm start. 10 spots left
- Tuesday October 10th Food Tour – 10 spots left
- Wednesday October 11th Food Tour – 10 spots left
- Thursday October 12th Food Tour – 8 spots left
- Friday October 13th – Weekend Kick-off Stroll $34pp includes a cheese, wine, sweet and spice tasting. 3pm start.
- Monday October 16th Food Tour – 10 spots left
- Friday October 20th – Sold out afternoon Tour; AM Coffee Walk available
- Wednesday October 25th Vegan Food Tour – 12 spots left
- Friday October 27th – Weekend Kick-off Stroll $34pp includes a cheese, wine, sweet and spice tasting. 3pm start.
- Saturday October 28th – Tuesday October 31st: AM Coffee Walks available every morning 9.30am; Sunday 11am
- Friday November 3rd Food Tour – 9 spots left
Book a Food Tour Kindly use form below to request your date(s) of choice. Please note: you can either join into a Food Tour that is already forming (see list above) ***OR*** if you do not see your desired date listed here, you can request your date(s) of choice. You can request 1-12 tickets for Food Tours. (Looking for our sister tour, the Salem Spirits Trolley? Click here. )
AM Coffee Walks:
Visiting Salem and want a guided historic Tour to kick-off your stay? Live locally and want to know Salem better? Or have a company outing coming to Salem and want them to enjoy a guided walk… Salem Food Tours offers historic walking tours of Salem that gives guests a great overview of our delicious City. This walking tour includes information on our illustrious history including our spice trade history, walking past historic landmarks, and learning about our wonderful shops and restaurants, dynamic cultural scene, and more! $20 per person includes complimentary organic coffee or tea (or bottle of water if preferred), a sweet treat, and finishes with apple cider. Public AM Coffee Walks start at 9.30am and take about an hour and a half. We offer these tours by request all year except on major national holidays. To arrange for an AM Coffee Walk, please use form below (if you are asking for a Walk within 24 hours of your desired date, please call us at 978.594.8811.) Coffee Walks are open to all ages, children under 6 free. Coffee Walks are also a great private or corporate group excursion and pair very well before a sit down lunch or dinner in Salem! Email us to cook up your special outing Up to 50 guests per Walk. Planning a visit and looking for more art and cultural events in Salem? Visit www.CreativeSalem.com.