Thank you so much for your interest in our Salem Food Tours and AM Coffee Walks! We are passionate about bringing you the best Salem has to offer in food and wine, in a fun and engaging way, while learning about Salem’s history and culture. Our Tours are ideal for both locals and visitors.
Our regular Food Tours take place Tuesdays through Saturdays from approximately 2-5:30pm. We run Tours all year, and are closed on major holidays. To maintain an intimate and pleasing experience, we typically provide for a maximum of twelve guests and a minimum of six guests on public Tours (private Tours we can be flexible with headcount as well as offer modified tours for larger groups.)
We also sell Gift Certificates. Please take a moment to read our FAQ page to answer any other questions you might have. Tickets are $54 per person (unless otherwise noted.) Please use form at bottom to request your desired date(s) and number of tickets from 1-12 spots.
Our AM Coffee Walks take place in the morning from approximately 9.30-11am. No max or min headcount. To reserve an AM Coffee Walk spot, please use form below. More info on Coffee Walks at bottom of this page.
Book a Food Tour
You can either join into a Food Tour that is already forming (see list below)
***OR*** if you do not see your desired date listed here, use the form below to request your date(s) of choice, thank you! You can request 1-12 tickets.
- Friday September 23rd – 3pm Weekend Kick-off Stroll, $28pp, includes cheese, wine, sweet and spice tasting. approximately 2 hours.
- Saturday September 24th Food Tour – 4 spots left
- Friday September 30th Food Tour – sold out (as always, we do have an AM Coffee Walk that day with spots available)
- October Food Tours: weekdays only, no weekends or Friday October 28th – Halloween Day due to crowds. However we are pleased to offer our AM Coffee Walks daily 7 days a week in October – Monday through Saturday 9:30am and Sundays at 11am. Please see description of these five-star rated walking tours at bottom of this page.
- Tuesday October 4th Food Tour – 4 spots left
- Friday October 7th Food Tour – 10 spots left
- Wednesday October 12th Food Tour – 10 spots left
- Thursday October 13th Food Tour – 10 spots left
- Friday October 14th – 10 spots left
- Friday October 21st Food Tour – 2 spots left
- Friday October 28th – Halloween Kick-off Stroll with Salem Food Tours – on this mini tor you’ll enjoy a cheese, wine, sweet and spice tastings, learn about Salem’s thriving modern culinary and cultural scene, our history and more! Great way to start your Salem Halloween weekend! 4 spots left
- Tuesday November 1st Food Tour – 8 spots left
- Saturday November 5th Food Tour – sold out
- Saturday November 12th Food Tour – 2 spots left
- All Food Tour and AM Coffee Walks requests – please use form below, thank you!
You can either join into a Food Tour that is already forming (see list above)
***OR*** if you do not see your desired date listed, use the form below to request your date(s) of choice, thank you!
You can request 1-12 tickets. Larger private and corporate groups please click here. Looking for our sister tour, the Salem Spirits Trolley? Click here.
Note: if you do not hear back from us within 24 hours (Monday – Friday) please check your spam folder.
AM Coffee Walks:
Visiting Salem and want a guided historic Tour to kick-off your stay? Live locally and want to know Salem better? Or have a company outing coming to Salem and want them to enjoy a guided walk…
Salem Food Tours offers historic walking tours of Salem that gives guests a great overview of our delicious City. This walking tour includes information on our illustrious history including our spice trade history, walking past historic landmarks, and learning about our wonderful shops and restaurants, dynamic cultural scene, and more! $20 per person includes complimentary organic coffee or tea (or bottle of water if preferred), a sweet treat, and finishes with apple cider. Public AM Coffee Walks start at 9.30am and take about an hour and a half. We offer these tours by request all year except on major national holidays. To arrange for an AM Coffee Walk, please use form below (if you are asking for a Walk within 24 hours of your desired date, please call us at 978.594.8811.) Coffee Walks are open to all ages, children under 6 free. Coffee Walks are also a great private or corporate group excursion and pair very well before a sit down lunch or dinner in Salem! Email us to cook up your special outing Up to 50 guests per Walk.
Planning a visit and looking for more art and cultural events in Salem?