Thank you so much for your interest in our Salem Food Tours and AM Coffee Walks! We are passionate about bringing you the best Salem has to offer in food and wine, in a fun and engaging way, while learning about Salem’s history and culture. Ideal for both locals and visitors.
Our regular Food Tours take place Tuesdays through Saturdays from approximately 2-5:30pm. Tickets are $54 per person (unless otherwise noted.) We run Tours all year, are closed on major holidays. To maintain an intimate and pleasing experience on our public Tours, we typically for a maximum of twelve guests and a minimum of six guests; private Tours can vary. We also sell Gift Certificates. Please take a moment to read our FAQ page to answer any other questions you might have.
Our AM Coffee Walks take place in the morning from approximately 9.30-11am (private Coffee Walks for larger groups available with different start times if desired.) No max or min headcount. Please scroll down to bottom of this page to read full Coffee Walk description.
Book a Food Tour:
Please use our form below to request your desired date(s). **You can either jump into a Food Tour that is already forming (see current list below) **OR** request a new date(s) of your choice Tuesdays – Saturdays. You can request from 1-12 tickets for each date you are requesting. We recommend placing at least two date choices. Interested in a Corporate or special private booking? Call or email us to cook up your special event! Our Food Tours are perfect for everything from bridal party outings to milestone birthdays to executive team excursions.
- Tuesday August 4th Food Tour – 6 spots left
- Friday August 9th Food Tour – 10 spots left
- Thursday August 20th Food Tour – 8 spots left (includes a stop through the Salem Farmers Market!)
- Saturday August 22nd Food Tour – sold out
- Thursday August 27th Food Tour – 10 spots left (includes a stop through the Salem Farmers Market!)
- Friday August 28th Food Tour – 10 spots left
- Thursday September 10th Food Tour – 10 spots left
- Friday September 18th Food Tour – 6 spots left
- Friday September 25th Food Tour – 10 spots left
- Saturday September 26th Food Tour – 10 spots left
- Friday October 9th AM Coffee Walk – sold out
- Tuesday October 20th Food Tour – 10 spots left
- Friday October 23rd Food Tour – 2 spots left
- Tuesday October 27th 2pm – Vegan Food Tour with special guest Kristin Lajeunesse of Will Travel for Vegan Food. Special book signing at end (books available for sale at end of Tour.) 12 spots left
October 2015 info: We will be offering AM Coffee Walks every day in October at 9.30am, as well as weekday afternoon or early evenings for larger private and corporate groups (10-50 ppl.) Please see AM Coffee Walk info below. Kindly note there are no Food Tours on the weekends in October to accommodate crowds. However, we are available for Food Tours weekdays Tuesday – Fridays the entire month with the exception of October 30th. AM Coffee Walks are open to all ages.
All Food Tour and AM Coffee Walks requests – please use form below, thank you!
AM Coffee Walks:
Visiting Salem and want a guided historic Tour to kick-off your stay? Live locally and want to know Salem better? Or have a company outing coming to Salem and want them to enjoy a guided walk…
Salem Food Tours offers historic walking tours of Salem that gives guests a great overview of our delicious City. This walking tour includes information on our illustrious history including our spice trade history, walking past historic landmarks, and learning about our wonderful shops and restaurants, dynamic cultural scene, and more! $20 per person includes complimentary organic coffee or tea (or bottle of water if preferred), a sweet treat, and finishes with apple cider. Public AM Coffee Walks start at 9.30am and take about an hour and a half. We offer these tours by request all year except on major national holidays. To arrange for an AM Coffee Walk, please use form below (if you are asking for a Walk within 24 hours of your desired date, please call us at 978.594.8811.) Coffee Walks are open to all ages, children under 6 free. Coffee Walks are also a great private or corporate group excursion and pair very well before a sit down lunch or dinner in Salem! Email us to cook up your special outing Up to 50 guests per Walk.
(kindly note: if you have Hotmail email and you do not hear back from us within 24 hours (Mon-Fri), please check your spam folder, thank you!)