Thank you so much for your interest in our Food Tours! We are passionate about bringing you the best Salem has to offer in food and wine, in a fun and engaging way, while learning about Salem’s history and culture. Ideal for both locals and visitors.
Tours take place in the afternoon from approximately 2-5:30pm. Tickets are $54 per person (unless otherwise noted for special Tours.) We stage Tours all year, are closed on major holidays, and run rain, snow or shine. To maintain an intimate and pleasing experience, we provide for a maximum of twelve guests and a minimum of six guests. We also sell Gift Certificates.
Please take a moment to read our FAQ page to answer any other questions you might have. We look forward to sharing Salem with you soon!
Book a Food Tour:
Please use our form below to request your desired date(s).
You can either jump into a Tour that is already forming (see list below) *OR* request a new date(s) of choice.
You can request from 1-12 tickets for each date you are requesting. We recommend placing at least two date choices. Please note, we do not run Tours on holidays to accommodate restaurants. Regular Food Tours run from approximately 2pm-5.30pm.
- Thursday July 31st – ’Farm to Table’ Food Tour, 4 spots left (includes stop at Salem Farmers Market)
- Friday August 1st – Coffee Walk 9.30am (see Coffee Walk info below)
- Saturday August 2nd – Coffee Walk 9.15am
- Saturday August 2nd – 4 spots left, regular Food Tour
- Wednesday August 6th – sold out
- Saturday August 9th – Coffee Walk 9.15am
- Sunday August 10th – 8 spots left, regular Food Tour
- Monday August 11th - sold out
- Saturday August 16th - 3 spots left, regular Food Tour
- Friday August 22nd - 2 spots left, regular Food Tour
- Saturday August 23rd – sold out
- Saturday August 30th – 9 spots left, regular Food Tour
- Saturday September 13th – 3 spots left, regular Food Tour
- Thursday September 18th - 9 spots left, regular Food Tour
- Friday September 19th – 9 spots left, regular Food Tour
- Saturday September 20th – 6 spots left, regular Food Tour
- Sunday October 5th – sold out
- Thursday October 16th – 8 spots left, regular Food Tour
- Thursday October 23rd – 10 spots left, regular Food Tour
October 2014 black-out dates: Due to crowds, there are no Food Tours offered on weekends except October 4th and 5th. We do welcome tour requests on weekdays (with the exception of October 28-November 2nd.)
Please also ALL MONTH in October: AM Coffee Walks are available (please see description below.) Coffee Walks are offered Monday through Fridays at 9.30am; Saturdays at 9.15am; Sundays at 11am. We welcome all ages on these walks! To book a Coffee Walk, email your name, number of adults and children in group, and cell number to: email@example.com.
Morning Coffee Walks
Visiting Salem and want a guided historic Tour to kick-off your stay? Live locally and want to know Salem better? Or have a company outing coming to Salem and want them to enjoy a guided walk…
Salem Food Tours offers historic walking tours of Salem that gives you a great overview our delicious City, including information on our illustrious spice trade history and more, pointing out historic landmarks and our wonderful shops and restaurants, and more! $20 per person includes complimentary organic coffee or tea and finishes with local cider tasting in cooler months, or a refreshing beverage at end during warmer months (please note there are no food tasting on these Tours.) Total tour takes about an hour and a half. To arrange for a Coffee Walk, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 978.594.8811. Coffee Walks are open to all ages, children under 6 free.
Interested in a Corporate or special private booking? Call or email us to cook up your special event! Our Food Tours are perfect for everything from bridal party outings to milestone birthdays to executive team excursions.