Thank you so much for your interest in our Salem Food Tours and AM Coffee Walks! We are passionate about bringing you the best Salem has to offer in food and wine, in a fun and engaging way, while learning about Salem’s history and culture. Our Tours are ideal for both locals and visitors.
Food Tours: Tours run all year, typically in the afternoon from 2pm-5.30pm. Closed major holidays. To maintain an intimate and pleasing experience, we typically provide for a maximum of twelve guests and a minimum of six guests. (Private groups timing and headcount can be flexible to fit needs; Sundays are also an option for private groups.) Please take a moment to read our FAQ page. Tickets are $54 per person (unless otherwise noted.) Please use form below to request your desired date(s) and number of tickets from 1-12 spots.
AM Coffee Walks: We run our AM Coffee Walks all year Monday through Saturdays, closed major national holidays. Walk time from 9.30am sharp to 11.10am. Max public headcount 25. To reserve an AM Coffee Walk spot, please use form below. You can also reserve a Coffee Walk for a large group excursion, and we can modify to fit your needs.
Book a Food Tour You can either join into a Food Tour that is already forming (see list below) ***OR*** if you do not see your desired date listed here, use the form below to request your date(s) of choice, thank you! You can request 1-12 tickets for Food Tours.
- Sunday April 2nd VEGAN Food Tour – currently sold out, waitlist available – with special guest Kristin Lajeunesse of Will Travel for Vegan Food . Kristin has just returned from an exciting journey around the world sampling and writing about vegan foods and all their diversity, and looks forward to sharing about her travels.
- Saturday April 22nd Food Tour – 8 spots left
- Saturday April 29th sold out private Tour
- Sunday April 23rd special Spring Stroll benefiting the Philips House Museum, includes a cheese, wine, sweet and spice tasting – 14 spots left – $40pp. Partial proceeds benefit this amazing Salem historic home.
- Saturday May 27th Food Tour – 10 spots left
- Saturday June 3rd Food Tour – special Food Tour benefiting the House of Seven Gables – 12 spots left , includes a Gables stop as well as a stroll through the main gallery of the 2017 Salem Arts Festival. $60pp, partial proceeds benefit the Gables.
- Monday June 19th Food Tour – 10 spots left
- Thursday September 21st special Autumn Stroll benefiting the Philips House Museum, includes a cheese, wine, sweet and spice tasting – 14 spots left – $40pp. Partial proceeds benefit this amazing Salem historic home.
October 2017: Please note we offer full Food Tours on weekdays only. We are pleased to offer our AM Coffee Walks 7 days a week the entire month. Monday thru Fridays at 9:30am, Sundays 11am. Please note when requesting an October date, please specify Food Tour or Coffee Walk in form below.
- Tuesday October 3rd Food Tour – 10 spots left
- Wednesday October 4th Food Tour – 10 spots left
- Tuesday October 10th Food Tour – 10 spots left
- Wednesday October 11th Food Tour – 10 spots left
You can either join into a Food Tour that is already forming (see list above) ***OR*** if you do not see your desired date listed, use the form below to request your date(s) of choice, thank you! You can request 1-12 tickets. Looking for our sister tour, the Salem Spirits Trolley? Click here.
AM Coffee Walks:
Visiting Salem and want a guided historic Tour to kick-off your stay? Live locally and want to know Salem better? Or have a company outing coming to Salem and want them to enjoy a guided walk… Salem Food Tours offers historic walking tours of Salem that gives guests a great overview of our delicious City. This walking tour includes information on our illustrious history including our spice trade history, walking past historic landmarks, and learning about our wonderful shops and restaurants, dynamic cultural scene, and more! $20 per person includes complimentary organic coffee or tea (or bottle of water if preferred), a sweet treat, and finishes with apple cider. Public AM Coffee Walks start at 9.30am and take about an hour and a half. We offer these tours by request all year except on major national holidays. To arrange for an AM Coffee Walk, please use form below (if you are asking for a Walk within 24 hours of your desired date, please call us at 978.594.8811.) Coffee Walks are open to all ages, children under 6 free. Coffee Walks are also a great private or corporate group excursion and pair very well before a sit down lunch or dinner in Salem! Email us to cook up your special outing Up to 50 guests per Walk. Planning a visit and looking for more art and cultural events in Salem? Visit www.CreativeSalem.com.