Thank you so much for your interest in our Tours!
We are passionate about bringing you the best Salem has to offer in food and wine, in a fun and engaging way, while learning about Salem’s history and culture. With Salem’s booming modern culinary scene, our Tours are ideal for both locals and visitors.
Our Food Tours run all year. Public Tours take place from 2pm-5.30pm, Monday through Saturdays. Closed major holidays. To maintain an intimate and pleasing experience, we typically provide for a maximum of twelve guests and a minimum of six guests. Private/corporate group timing and headcount can be flexible to fit needs. Please take a moment to read our FAQ page. Tickets are $54 per person (unless otherwise noted) and include all tastings.
AM Coffee Walks run all year Monday through Saturdays for public, by special request on Sundays, closed major national holidays, from 9.30am sharp to 11.10am. We accommodate up to 25 guests. You can also reserve a Coffee Walk for a large group excursion, and we can modify to fit your needs.
Book a Food Tour You can either join into a Food Tour that is already forming (see list below) ***OR*** if you do not see your desired date listed here, kindly use the form below to request your date(s) of choice, thank you! You can request 1-12 tickets for Food Tours.
- Kindly note on Friday May 26th AM Coffee Walk has a 10.30am start time
- Friday May 26th Food Tour – 8 spots left
- Saturday May 27th Food Tour -sold out, AM Coffee Walk available
- Monday May 29th Memorial Day – AM Coffee Walk being offered, 9:30am start time
- Saturday June 3rd Food Tour – special Food Tour benefiting the House of Seven Gables – 2 spots left.
- Friday June 9th Food Tour – 4 spots left
- Saturday June 10th Food Tour – sold out
- Kindly note we are closed Sunday June 10th through Wednesday June 14th
- Friday June 16th – AM Coffee Walk sold out, private group
- Friday June 16th Food Tour – 10 spots left
- Saturday June 17th – Salem Food Tours is pleased to be a part of the 2017 Salem Literary Festival that morning (info coming soon.) In lieu of an AM Coffee Walk or Food Tour on this date, join us on a special Afternoon Stroll. This walking tour will include a wine, cheese, spice and sweet tasting. $28pp. 3-5.30pm. 10 spots left.
- Father’s Day June 18th – our sister Tour, the Salem Spirits Trolley, runs 12.30pm-3pm! Info: http://bit.ly/2rcYlwH.
- Monday June 19th Food Tour – 4 spots left
- Thursday June 22nd Food Tour – sold out private Tour (AM Coffee Walk available that morning 9.30am)
- Thursday June 29th Food Tour – 4 spots left
- Wednesday July 12th Food Tour – 10 spots left
- Sunday August 20th Vegan Food Tour – 8 spots left
- Kindly note we are closed for Tours July 2nd – 4th, as well July 22nd
- Thursday September 21st special Autumn Stroll benefiting the Philips House Museum, includes a cheese, wine, sweet and spice tasting – $40pp for members; $50 non-members. Partial proceeds benefit this amazing Salem historic home. To reserve your spots, please click on this special link for ticketing for this event (only): http://shop.historicnewengland.org/PHI-FOOD2-10260/.
October 2017: To accommodate crowds, we happily offer Food Tours on weekdays in October (only.) We are pleased to offer our AM Coffee Walks 7 days a week the entire month. Monday thru Fridays at 9:30am, Sundays 11am. When requesting an October date, please specify Food Tour or Coffee Walk in form below. Thank you!
- Tuesday October 3rd Food Tour – 10 spots left
- Wednesday October 4th Food Tour – 10 spots left
- Friday October 6th – Weekend Kick-off Stroll $34pp includes a cheese, wine, sweet and spice tasting. 3pm start.
- Tuesday October 10th Food Tour – 10 spots left
- Wednesday October 11th Food Tour – 10 spots left
- Thursday October 12th Food Tour – 2 spots left
- Friday October 13th – Weekend Kick-off Stroll $34pp includes a cheese, wine, sweet and spice tasting. 3pm start.
- Friday October 20th – Weekend Kick-off Stroll $34pp includes a cheese, wine, sweet and spice tasting. 3pm start.
- Friday October 27th – Weekend Kick-off Stroll $34pp includes a cheese, wine, sweet and spice tasting. 3pm start.
You can either join into a Food Tour that is already forming (see list above) ***OR*** if you do not see your desired date listed, use the form below to request your date(s) of choice, thank you! You can request 1-12 tickets. Looking for our sister tour, the Salem Spirits Trolley? Click here.
AM Coffee Walks:
Visiting Salem and want a guided historic Tour to kick-off your stay? Live locally and want to know Salem better? Or have a company outing coming to Salem and want them to enjoy a guided walk… Salem Food Tours offers historic walking tours of Salem that gives guests a great overview of our delicious City. This walking tour includes information on our illustrious history including our spice trade history, walking past historic landmarks, and learning about our wonderful shops and restaurants, dynamic cultural scene, and more! $20 per person includes complimentary organic coffee or tea (or bottle of water if preferred), a sweet treat, and finishes with apple cider. Public AM Coffee Walks start at 9.30am and take about an hour and a half. We offer these tours by request all year except on major national holidays. To arrange for an AM Coffee Walk, please use form below (if you are asking for a Walk within 24 hours of your desired date, please call us at 978.594.8811.) Coffee Walks are open to all ages, children under 6 free. Coffee Walks are also a great private or corporate group excursion and pair very well before a sit down lunch or dinner in Salem! Email us to cook up your special outing Up to 50 guests per Walk. Planning a visit and looking for more art and cultural events in Salem? Visit www.CreativeSalem.com.