Thank you so much for your interest in our Salem Food Tours and AM Coffee Walks! We are passionate about bringing you the best Salem has to offer in food and wine, in a fun and engaging way, while learning about Salem’s history and culture. Ideal for both locals and visitors.
Our regular Food Tours take place Tuesdays through Saturdays from approximately 2-5:30pm. Tickets are $54 per person (unless otherwise noted.) We run Tours all year, are closed on major holidays. To maintain an intimate and pleasing experience on our public Tours, we typically for a maximum of twelve guests and a minimum of six guests; private Tours can vary. We also sell Gift Certificates. Please take a moment to read our FAQ page to answer any other questions you might have.
Our AM Coffee Walks take place in the morning from approximately 9.30-11am (private Coffee Walks for larger groups available with different start times if desired.) No max or min headcount. Please scroll down to bottom of this page to read full Coffee Walk description.
Book a Food Tour:
Please use our form at bottom of page to request your desired date(s). You can either join into a Food Tour date that is already forming (see current list below) **OR** request a new date(s) of choice Tuesdays – Saturdays from 1-12 tickets. We recommend placing at least two date choices.
October 2015 info: We are pleased to offer AM Coffee Walks every day in October at 9.30am (Sundays 11am), as well as weekday afternoon or early evenings for larger private and corporate groups (10-50 ppl.) Scroll down to read more AM Coffee Walk info below. Kindly note there are no Food Tours on the weekends in October (except Sunday October 4th) to accommodate crowds. However, we are available for Food Tours weekdays up until October 28th. We then resume Food Tours again in November (and run them all winter.) AM Coffee Walks are open to all ages; Food Tours are geared for 21+.
- Friday October 9th Food Tour – 4 spots left
- Tuesday October 13th Food Tour – 2 spots left
- Thursday October 15th Food Tour – 10 spots left (includes a stop through the Salem Farmers Market!)
- Friday October 16th Food Tour – 2 spots left
- Tuesday October 20th Food Tour – 10 spots left
- Friday October 23rd Food Tour – sold out
- Tuesday October 27th 2pm – Vegan Food Tour with special guest Kristin Lajeunesse of Will Travel for Vegan Food is sold out with a waitlist (please use form below to request waitlist status.) However, we welcome the public to join in on a special book signing at 5.30pm at Jodi Bee Bakes vegetarian bakery in Salem, where Kristin will discuss her book, vegan food and travel, and do a book signing (her book will be available for purchase at Jodi Bee Bakes, as well as savory and sweet vegan items.) Facebook event page: https://www.facebook.com/events/711539922283321/
- Tuesday November 3rd Food Tour – 10 spots left
- Friday November 6th Food Tour – 7 spots left
- Saturday November 7th Food Tour – 7 spots left
- Saturday November 14th Food Tour – 5 spots left
Interested in a Corporate or special private booking? Call or email us to cook up your special event! Our Food Tours are perfect for everything from bridal party outings to milestone birthdays to executive team excursions.
All Food Tour and AM Coffee Walks requests – please use form below, thank you!
AM Coffee Walks:
Visiting Salem and want a guided historic Tour to kick-off your stay? Live locally and want to know Salem better? Or have a company outing coming to Salem and want them to enjoy a guided walk…
Salem Food Tours offers historic walking tours of Salem that gives guests a great overview of our delicious City. This walking tour includes information on our illustrious history including our spice trade history, walking past historic landmarks, and learning about our wonderful shops and restaurants, dynamic cultural scene, and more! $20 per person includes complimentary organic coffee or tea (or bottle of water if preferred), a sweet treat, and finishes with apple cider. Public AM Coffee Walks start at 9.30am and take about an hour and a half. We offer these tours by request all year except on major national holidays. To arrange for an AM Coffee Walk, please use form below (if you are asking for a Walk within 24 hours of your desired date, please call us at 978.594.8811.) Coffee Walks are open to all ages, children under 6 free. Coffee Walks are also a great private or corporate group excursion and pair very well before a sit down lunch or dinner in Salem! Email us to cook up your special outing Up to 50 guests per Walk.
(kindly note: if you have Hotmail email and you do not hear back from us within 24 hours (Mon-Fri), please check your spam folder, thank you!)