Choose your Tour!Tour Calendars
2020 update: We are open but running with a limited Tour schedule. We are following protocols set by the state of MA and local officials and are doing our best to craft tours that are fun, safe and of course, delicious. Thank you kindly for understanding and flexibility as we roll with the times. Our commitment remains to our community, our Tour Partners, our staff and our wonderful guests. Please note:
- ALL Guests and Guides MUST wear a mask when not trying a food or drink sample.
- All Guests and Guides must stay 6′ apart. Our guides will have a small mic so they are clear.
- All Guests who are not part of the same grouping must stay 6′ apart.
- Our maximum Tour count for Food Tours and AM Coffee Walks is 10 guests.
- Guests are reminded to bring their own bottle of water and good hand sanitizer.
- Further from State of MA: Persons exhibiting any flu like symptoms, including fever, runny nose and severe cough please call us ASAP and postpone Tour date. In addition, persons who have been diagnosed with or have had contact with anyone who has been diagnosed with coronavirus in the past 14 days please call us ASAP and postpone Tour date. Persons with apparent symptoms of coronavirus, such as fever, severe cough, or shortness of breath please call us ASAP and postpone Tour date. Persons who have been asked to self-quarantine by any doctor, hospital, board of health, or other medical provider, or health agency, or who reside with anyone who has been asked to self-quarantine, please call us and postpone Tour date.
Please scroll through calendar below to find your date of choice to see our offerings. We are updating this calendar and our offerings as things shift, so please check back often. If you email us and do not receive an email back from email@example.com, please check your spam folder, thank you!
Which Tour is right for me?
If you have a short window of time, we recommend our AM Coffee Walk or Afternoon Strolls. These streamlined Tours include lot’s of good information about our local history including Salem’s illustrious spice trade history, plus information on our modern culinary and cultural scene. When we’re done you’ll know where to eat, shop, visit, etc. If you are a visitor, we highly advise taking our Walk or Stroll as early in your trip to Salem as possible. Many guests have commented how helpful it was so they could make the most of their time in Salem! Looking for specific information? Please visit our Tour Page.
HOW ABOUT OCTOBER? CHECK OUT DESTINATION SALEM for updates: https://www.salem.org/covid19/.
For Tour availability, please see calendar. At this time we have to cap at 10 guests max per tour.
Salem Spirits Trolley info:
UPDATE 8.11.2020: The Salem Spirits Trolley has been cancelled for 2020. We will resume in ’21 (more info late winter ’21.)
Kindly note for all tours and excursions, all ticket sales are final. *If we have to cancel a Tour or Trolley, you will be given your choice of refund or credit for future date.