Choose your Tour!Tour Calendars
We are so happy to share we have reopened for walking Tours as of Friday April 16th!! We are now booking walking tours for all of 2021. We are still awaiting word on this year’s Salem Spirits Trolley.
PLEASE READ & FOLLOW THESE STEPS TO BOOK:
Scroll through calendar to desired date(s.) Follow instructions or links.
Once tickets are purchased you will receive a Confirmation email with information on where to meet, how to prepare, etc. If you do not receive this information within 24 hours, PLEASE check your spam folder – especially if you provide a work email or yahoo, etc. that can easily place our emails into junk mail.
Every Tour has a different starting location so that Confirmation email is vital!
We are following protocols set by the state of MA and local officials. We do our best to craft tours that are fun, safe and of course, delicious. Thank you kindly for understanding and flexibility as we roll with the times. Our commitment remains to our community, our Tour Partners, our staff and our wonderful guests. As of April 2021: ALL Guests and Guides MUST wear a mask when not trying a food or drink sample.
- Thank you for social distancing with folks outside your party.
- Our guides will have a small mic so they are clear.
- Guests are reminded to bring their own bottle of water and good hand sanitizer.
- Most Importantly: if you are exhibiting any flu like symptoms/do not feel good, please email us asap before starting the Tour and we will work with you on a revised date.
- From State of MA: Persons exhibiting any flu like symptoms, including fever, runny nose and severe cough please call us ASAP and postpone Tour date. In addition, persons who have been diagnosed with or have had contact with anyone who has been diagnosed with coronavirus in the past 14 days please call us ASAP and postpone Tour date. Persons with apparent symptoms of coronavirus, such as fever, severe cough, or shortness of breath please call us ASAP and postpone Tour date. Persons who have been asked to self-quarantine by any doctor, hospital, board of health, or other medical provider, or health agency, or who reside with anyone who has been asked to self-quarantine, please call us and postpone Tour date.
Salem Spirits Trolley: We will be updating info on the Salem Spirits Trolley end of summer and fall dates soon, as well as info on private bookings for larger groups. We are awaiting more info on trolley and location capacity limits, etc. If you would like to directly email about the Spirits Trolley at any time, that email is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Planning: which Tour is right for me?
If you have a short window of time, we recommend our AM Coffee Walk or Afternoon Strolls. These streamlined Tours include lot’s of good information about our local history including Salem’s illustrious spice trade history, plus information on our modern culinary and cultural scene. When we’re done you’ll know where to eat, shop, visit, etc. If you are a visitor, we highly advise taking our Walk or Stroll as early in your trip to Salem as possible. Many guests have commented how helpful it was so they could make the most of their time in Salem! Looking for specific Tour information? Please visit our Tour Page.
Kindly note for all tours and excursions, all ticket sales are final. *If we have to cancel a Tour or Trolley, you will be given your choice of refund or credit for future date.