Choose your Tour!Tour Calendars
If you are looking for information on 2021 Easter Bunny Visits please click here.
Food Tours 2021 update: We are PAUSED with all Tours, monitoring state and Covid-19 numbers, until late winter. Please check back soon for our updated calendar and start date, thank you! In the meantime, please visit our fantastic Tour Partners – remember to eat local and shop local, especially this winter.
Once we resume, we will be following protocols set by the state of MA and local officials. We do our best to craft tours that are fun, safe and of course, delicious. Thank you kindly for understanding and flexibility as we roll with the times. Our commitment remains to our community, our Tour Partners, our staff and our wonderful guests. As of Feb 2021:
- ALL Guests and Guides MUST wear a mask when not trying a food or drink sample.
- All Guests and Guides must stay 6′ apart. Our guides will have a small mic so they are clear.
- All Guests who are not part of the same grouping must stay 6′ apart.
- Our maximum Tour count for Food Tours and AM Coffee Walks is 10 guests.
- Guests are reminded to bring their own bottle of water and good hand sanitizer.
- Further from State of MA: Persons exhibiting any flu like symptoms, including fever, runny nose and severe cough please call us ASAP and postpone Tour date. In addition, persons who have been diagnosed with or have had contact with anyone who has been diagnosed with coronavirus in the past 14 days please call us ASAP and postpone Tour date. Persons with apparent symptoms of coronavirus, such as fever, severe cough, or shortness of breath please call us ASAP and postpone Tour date. Persons who have been asked to self-quarantine by any doctor, hospital, board of health, or other medical provider, or health agency, or who reside with anyone who has been asked to self-quarantine, please call us and postpone Tour date.
We will be updating our calendar below soon.
Planning ahead, which Tour is right for me?
If you have a short window of time, we recommend our AM Coffee Walk or Afternoon Strolls. These streamlined Tours include lot’s of good information about our local history including Salem’s illustrious spice trade history, plus information on our modern culinary and cultural scene. When we’re done you’ll know where to eat, shop, visit, etc. If you are a visitor, we highly advise taking our Walk or Stroll as early in your trip to Salem as possible. Many guests have commented how helpful it was so they could make the most of their time in Salem! Looking for specific information? Please visit our Tour Page.
Salem Spirits Trolley info:
Info on 2021 fall Salem Spirits Trolley will be posted late winter 2021.
Kindly note for all tours and excursions, all ticket sales are final. *If we have to cancel a Tour or Trolley, you will be given your choice of refund or credit for future date.