Delicious Group Excursions!Corporate Tours
Delicious and Fun Group Outings
Providing Team Building, Great Tastes, and Unique Experiences
We Love Groups!
Since 2012, our five star rated year-round Tours have provided engaging and delicious experiences to a variety of corporate and private groups, from banking to technology, healthcare, education, design, media and more. Please see a list of some of our clients below.
What We Offer
We offer various types of Tours, depending on your group size and budget. Each offering can be custom crafted, and can accommodate guests allergies/food needs.
- Salem Food Tour, up to 12 guests, 3.5 hour experience
- AM Coffee Walks, up to 25 guests, 1.5 hour experience
- Afternoon Stroll, our most popular offering for groups, up to 18 guests, 2.5 hours (pairs perfectly with a sit down dinner after. We can help determine a great location and make a reservation.)
- Salem Spirits Trolley, up to 34 guests, about 3 hours
How Do I Book?
Please use our Contact Us page, and include your company name, total number of guests, and desired date(s) you are considering.
We are pleased to help enhance your local experience. We partner with:
- Local Photographers including Lightshed and WitchPix
- Several local commercial kitchens
- Local Museums and non-profits
- We also recommend and work with Blue Cord Management, offering training, coaching and consulting
Partial Client List:
- North Shore Medical Center
- Salem State University
- Copyright Clearance
- TD Bank
- Cell Signal Technology
- Silicon Valley Bank
- Pingree School
Praxis Disability Consulting
- Peabody Essex Museum
- Care Dimensions
- Needham Public
- Salem Five
- Salem Rotary
- Mount Holyoke College
- Hallkeen Management
- Cabot Financial
- Essex Heritage
- Magellan LP
“What a great day! Positive feedback all the way around, honestly. The team raved about the day, the tour/ride and each stop.”—John M.
“On behalf of everyone, thanks!!!
I can tell you that all of us enjoyed the tour and we compared notes, everyone (including the two Salem residents in the group) came away with some new knowledge of Salem and some of the great places in Salem. We will certainly encourage others to consider you for similar events in the future. Good luck as the crowds arrive in the next few weeks and thanks again!”—Paul C.
You never know what delicious discoveries your team will make on a Salem Food Tour. From wonderful seafood to chocolate, Salem is truly an amazing place to explore!